It is your time to shine, take that leap, do something that scares the shit out of you and play big! What are you waiting for? If you decide to add this piece to your wardrobe, you are committing to playing bigger in your life, to taking risks and kicking ass, daily.
Not only is this beauty really functional but she fits quite a lot in there. Perfect for your 13-inch laptop, phone, keys, wallet, menstrual cup, nurofen, a spare pair of undies, fanny wipes, some makeup and maybe a t-shirt (just in case).
She’s perfect to throw on your back and jump on your motorbike or skateboard, or unclip the straps and sling her over one shoulder.
The Play Big Backpack includes these awesome features:
- Fully removable and customisable back straps, either worn as a backpack or slung over the shoulder as a side bag.
- If using side bag, clips are weight balanced on either side to support all the internal items
- Top handle for simply holding in your hand or over your wrist
- 1 medium internal, zipped pocket and 2 small internal pockets
- Centre divider to separate out your laptop
- Back zip pocket to keep small items safe in, eg your passport.
- All gold hardware, zips, clips
- Width 28cm x Height 38cm x 11cm
- Fits a 13-inch laptop
- Fold over lid with magnet to keep closed as well as mini strap to tuck in
- Top internal zip for extra security
- Made from Istanbul smooth cow leather
- Internal lining is a beautiful woven, black fabric called solid Jacquard Lining
- Designed by ARNAonline - Alana Barnes
- Read more about where this bag is made here.
The best way to look after this beauty is to keep her in her dust bag when you’re not using her. To keep her plump, you could stuff her with tissue paper when you’re not using her. This leather is made to be scuffed and wear after a little while as it ages like a fine wine. You can use leather protecting spray which you can buy from any shoe store to help protect her.
A quote from our designer, Alana, about her inspiration when creating this bag.
Designed with practicality and travel in mind, as a keen traveller myself who also travels for work! I love backpacks as they take the weight off my shoulder, but wanted to have the option to convert it to a side bag. Timeless, simple & sleek design with an outside hidden pocket for your phone & passport.