Strut your stuff into work and break that glass ceiling one day and one action at a time. It’s all about taking small, actionable steps towards a more equitable future and that’s what this beauty is inspired by. Each fold represents each step we take towards the kind of world we want to live in.
This little stunner is perfect for your 13-inch laptop, your charger, wallet and keys and of course perfect for travelling.
This Ceiling Breaker includes the following:
- A small, detachable handle at the top to hold her comfortably in your hand
- A longer, detachable strap to sling over your shoulder if you’re on the run
- An internal divider and clip to hold your laptop in place
- 2 small internal pockets that fit your phone or keys, or hair ties or tampons, or Panadol! (All the things a gal needs)
- A back pocket with a zip that could fit some smaller items that you want to keep safe, like earrings that you remove when you hit the gym… Or a USB for example.
- Gold hardware throughout (zips, buckles, centre piping)
- Made from Istanbul smooth cow leather
- Internal lining is a beautiful woven, black fabric called solid Jacquard Lining
- Width 38 cm x Height 29.5 cm
- 11cm at the base and 2cm at the top (triangular shaped). When unclipped or opened out the bag does expand to 11cm at the top but won’t close properly if bulky items are placed inside.
- Small handle is 20cm to fit perfectly over your wrist or in your hand
- Long handle extends to 56cm in length and can be shortened
- Full, inner top zip to keep items inside safe and sound
- Designed by ARNAonline - Alana Barnes
- You can read more about where our bags are made here.
The best way to look after this beauty is to keep her in the supplied dust bag when you’re not using her. To keep her plump, you could stuff her with tissue paper when you’re not using her. This leather is made to be scuffed and wear after a little while as it ages like a fine wine. You can use leather protecting spray which you can buy from any shoe store to help protect her.
Our designer, Alana Barnes, gives insight into her inspiration when creating this bag:
"I drew inspiration from high-end luxury designers. Designed as a feminine briefcase! An elegant structured design with quilted detail. This is a statement piece designed to empower women."