TASH INTERVIEWS WITH LINKEDIN IN DUBAI
In October 2019 we were invited to speak at the event BrainScape in Dubai run by PHD Media. The event was all about challenger brands based on the book Overthrow 2 by the writers of EatBigFish.
Natasha spoke about her experience leading LUSH ANZ's brand team, rebranding Parcelpoint and launching the brand ARNA alongside her sister.
During the conference in Dubai, Natasha was interviewed by LinkedIn with 26 fire questions.
The questions were:
1.What did you have for breakfast this morning?
2. What’s the last great thing you binge-watched and why?
3. What’s the industry buzzword that annoys you the most these days?
4. Other than Overthrow II, what’s the last great book you read?
5. What is your challenger type?
6. What does creativity mean to you?
7. What do you think is a company’s purpose?
8. How have you (and your business) adapted to competition in the last three years?
9. What advice would you give someone seeking to embrace a challenger attitude?
10. What did you want to be when you grew up?
11. What’s your proudest moment in business?
12. In life?
13. What do love about where you live?
14. What’s your favourite vacation spot?
15. How has social media changed the way companies communicate with their audiences?
16. How do you use LinkedIn — for networking? For content marketing? Searching for talent? For sales prospecting? For staying abreast of news?
17. What makes LinkedIn different as an advertising platform? 18. What is your top-secret superpower?
19. Who should play you in the movie version of your life?
20. If you could change your career, what would you do instead? 21. What do you have an irrational hatred for?
22. Best movies ever.
23. What's your most annoying habit?
24. How long would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
25. What lessons did you learn from school that you still put into practice today?
26. What are you most looking forward to in the next 12 months?
After this conference Natasha wrote some tips on how to pull a keynote speech together. You can read more about this here: https://www.arnaonline.com.au/blogs/n...