10 THINGS WE ACHIEVED IN OUR FIRST YEAR OF BUSINESS
We launched exactly one year ago on April 29th 2019 and what a year it’s been.
We are so proud of the things we’ve accomplished in our first year in business.
1. We launched our very first campaign, Bold Moves and asked women all over Australia to take a risk on themselves and take a bold move. We featured 4 amazing women in this campaign, Sara Saleh, Kylee Stone, Marlee Silva and Keely Silva. It’s not quite complete yet but we are so proud of what we’ve shared of it so far.
2. We have sold LOTS of bags! We’re so happy to see that so many women love our bags, whether they are brand partners of ours or ARNA designs, we’re so happy that our customers are loving their new work and laptop bags.
3. We were invited to do a talk in Dubai last October. Tash shared the ARNA story on a world stage to over 300 marketers and got to talk about empowering women and us taking responsibility for ourselves and our actions.
4. We’ve been featured in a few publications sharing our thoughts on different topics, from not going on sale, to business trends or just being generally interviewed about ARNA and what we're up to. You can check those articles out here.
5. We’ve been interviewed on the radio! Have a listen here.
6. We have interviewed and shared stories of over 50 women with so many more to come! You can check out our ARNA Writes content here.
7. We launched our podcast ARNA Talks, and have so far spoken to 10 different incredible women doing awesome stuff in business and in the world.
8. We’ve had over 15,000 people visit our website organically.
9. We’ve organically grown our social media to 2800 people.
10. We’ve donated to 2 charities so far, Seed Mob and Share the Dignity and we’ve just launched our i=change charity platform allowing you people to choose where they can donate $1 from a purchase they make to specific women’s charity groups.
We’ve loved every minute of being in business together, as sisters. We’ve also learned so much a long the way.
Here’s to many many more years in business together growing something we can feel proud of, empowering women to make bold decisions and reshaping the stories women see and tell about themselves.